October 14, 2011

Make it happen!

So for the past few hours, I've been seeing many MMU-ians ranting and complaining on Twitter and Facebook about how bad the MMU server is.
I didn't even bother trying, I knew it would be a complete waste of time.
LOL.
I went out for dinner instead! :D But now that I'm back, the server is still down.
So yea, screw it lah!
Shall find out my results later ;)

About my day, today was an awesome one! 
I went to MITC to go watch the Karate World Championship.
I had a great time, hehe!
It was filled with sooo many people from all over the world!
;)
Went to support Shirinnah's friend who was in the Malaysia team.
LOL.
Great experience to go and see this whole entire new sports which I do not know about.

After the competition, we went to DP for lunch tea. ;)
Nyehehe, Chatime and Old Town!
Laughed and talked till my tummy felt like it was gonna explode.
Heee XD
I enjoyed my day and I'm glad I was able to catch up with my ladehh! 

♥

Till then, 
Will be back to update about my results!

p.s Why do you act like you do not care when you and I both know you do?

No comments: