October 14, 2011

Make it happen!

So for the past few hours, I've been seeing many MMU-ians ranting and complaining on Twitter and Facebook about how bad the MMU server is.
I didn't even bother trying, I knew it would be a complete waste of time.
LOL.
I went out for dinner instead! :D But now that I'm back, the server is still down.
So yea, screw it lah!
Shall find out my results later ;)

About my day, today was an awesome one! 
I went to MITC to go watch the Karate World Championship.
I had a great time, hehe!
It was filled with sooo many people from all over the world!
;)
Went to support Shirinnah's friend who was in the Malaysia team.
LOL.
Great experience to go and see this whole entire new sports which I do not know about.

After the competition, we went to DP for lunch tea. ;)
Nyehehe, Chatime and Old Town!
Laughed and talked till my tummy felt like it was gonna explode.
Heee XD
I enjoyed my day and I'm glad I was able to catch up with my ladehh! 


Till then, 
Will be back to update about my results!

p.s Why do you act like you do not care when you and I both know you do?

No comments: