The fact that you’ve clicked this link means you’re here to gain a little more insight to who I really am. If you’re uninterested or thought this would be something else, I’d exit the screen. But if you’re here to stay, please bear with me as I attempt to explain.
Honestly, growing up can be tough.
You make new friends and you lose old ones. And as I emerged from the naive view I had on life, a question built up inside me.
Have you ever wonder what you're like in other people's eyes?
Here and now, whatever the answer may be, you just continue putting efforts into parts of your life you want developed.
Things are happening and its awesome to witness.
My relationships with people have changed. I have truly enjoyed living that.
; )
Our presence in this world makes an impact in everything. Including people's behaviors and thoughts. Its totally up to you what kind of impact you chose to reflect.
I feel no need to defend myself anymore, because I feel as if I'm enough.
So the need to prove to everyone that I'm worthy has disappeared.
That to me, equals freedom.
Till then,
Still and always will be the same person you've always known.
Here's to personality and self esteem! (:
p.s To love and to hate, I stand before you.
Honestly, growing up can be tough.
You make new friends and you lose old ones. And as I emerged from the naive view I had on life, a question built up inside me.
Have you ever wonder what you're like in other people's eyes?
Here and now, whatever the answer may be, you just continue putting efforts into parts of your life you want developed.
Things are happening and its awesome to witness.
My relationships with people have changed. I have truly enjoyed living that.
; )
Our presence in this world makes an impact in everything. Including people's behaviors and thoughts. Its totally up to you what kind of impact you chose to reflect.
I feel no need to defend myself anymore, because I feel as if I'm enough.
So the need to prove to everyone that I'm worthy has disappeared.
That to me, equals freedom.
Till then,
Still and always will be the same person you've always known.
Here's to personality and self esteem! (:
p.s To love and to hate, I stand before you.


No comments:
Post a Comment