Movie marathon for me today! I watched 2 movies! :))
I'm still trying to figure out where did I find the courage to watch TWO horror movies in a day..
Plus it's 18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE.
If you do not know me, I'm the kind of person who don't like to hear or speak or watch ghost movies/stories..
I just don't like the idea of scaring oneself, hee :D
But anyways, I watched Scream 4 and The Roommate today..
I kept screaming I think I had to go on vocal rest 2moro.. Which I doubt would ever happen.
LOL.
I am so proud of myself.. XD
We went bowling after the movie and surprisingly, I think I'm kinda good at it!
Hah, self praising! :))
This is possibly the last week for me to actually hang out and spend time with friends cause Form 6 is starting in less than a week..
And my college will start in a month time!
Looking forward to it!
:D
There's still a big big world out there waiting for me.
Till then,
If only you knew how loud the word I DO! was screaming in my head. But all I did was just faked a no.
p.s Is that how you judge other people's life? Hah, hate to break it to you but that's the main reason why you have no friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment