May 8, 2011

BLESSINGS

Sunday, May 8 @ 1:11 PM
  • Started my day at 6.30AM yesterday to go breakfast with my babes.. Dim Sum, yowwh! :D
  • Finally got the chance to meet up with ChiaLi who went MIA for such a long time.
  • Aileen's surprise birthday celebration was a success!! Thank you everyone who helped out!
  • LuEe made this realllyyyyy cute handphone pouch for me! Thank youu!  :)
  • TYG I found black skirt! :D So, FORM 6 HERE I COME! But only for a week..
  • THIS!

    (click to ENLARGE)
  • Wedding dinner at EQ. And again, I WANNA GET MARRIED! LOOOL.. I love love!
  • Great time, great laughs after the wedding function! We played with helium ballooon! XD
  • Today is MOTHER'S DAY!! TYG for letting me have the AWESOMEST mother in the whole wide world! :D
  • Going to "Millions of Bathing of Buddha" with my babes and my family tonight! 
  • TODAY WILL BE A GOOD DAY!! :D
Till then,
No point caring about people who don't even give a shit about you
:D

p.s Let's swallow fireflies and shine from the inside.

No comments: