March 1, 2011

#8 A moment you felt most satisfied with your life

I think I have always been satisfied with almost everything in my life..
Whether it is good or bad, I think it's still a satisfaction for me..
:D
But there was once,
On a normal schooling day last year, we all received our Mid Term Exam report cards..
I opened it and just looked through at my grades and my position for a second..
I sat on my place and just looked out over my crowded classroom..
I wasn't thinking of anything in particular...and suddenly I was overwhelmed by this immense feeling of deep deep deep contentment..
After all those underestimation, and just when I thought, I never can achieved Top3..
:D :D
I'm sure it can't have lasted for very long, but the memory of that moment has stayed with me ever since..


Till then,
No one is going to work on your happiness for you. In the end, you are your own best friend and supporter in life.



p.s I wanted everything to stay the same but feelings fade and people change.

No comments: