March 24, 2011

#22 How have you changed in the past 2 years?

Last 2 years, I was really self conscious and now I really don't give a flying platypus of what people think of me..
I've gained A LOT more confidence too..
 :)
I grew about 4 or 5 inches since the last 2 years..
And I dyed 2 streaks of my hair..
Which means 80% of my hair is still a virgin :D

I'm a lot happier right now..
I'm not 100% carefree, but I'm much more content than I was 2 years ago..
I feel like I'm closer to finding my place in the world, and at the same time, I'm just fine with not knowing where that place is yet, hah. :P
I spend a lot more time just hanging out, and I also have more freedom than I used to..
:D :D
Now, I believe you can trust no one but yourself..
I've learned that you can't live life to the fullest if you're always angry and you can't let things go..
You'll be happier if you just go with the flow..
Don't worry, be happy :)

Till then,
It's not about who you know it's about what you know.

p.s Stop showing off. No one gives a shit.
:)

No comments: