It is Valentine's Day..
The day that is actually meant to celebrate love.
Some singles become depressed not having a partner and some get emotional seeing stores decorated with candies, chocolates and flowers to lure the one's in love..
This sense of isolation becomes so strong that all those single people out there tend to hate Valentine's Day..
:\
For me, I'm gonna celebrate it in my bestest best way, with people I love most and that is..
MY FAMILY AND FELLOW FRIENDS..
:D
No one said that Valentine's Day is only for people who are in a relationship right??
It's not wrong to give gifts to people you love and care for..
:) :)
And being single is not that bad after all..
Haha..
Nothing shitty to feel about not being in a relationship..
It's our own choice anyway..
.
.
I'm currently continuing watching the Gossip Girl series and also catching up with Glee every week..
This week's Glee is about the obvious, VALENTINE'S DAY..
And this song down here, is the best song in this episode!
You won't regret listening to it!
:D
.
.
Till then,
Love hurts, whether it is right or wrong.
.
.
p.s I don't need those things, I don't need no ring, I don't need anything..
But you with me cause in your company..
I feel happy.
:D
Some singles become depressed not having a partner and some get emotional seeing stores decorated with candies, chocolates and flowers to lure the one's in love..
This sense of isolation becomes so strong that all those single people out there tend to hate Valentine's Day..
:\
For me, I'm gonna celebrate it in my bestest best way, with people I love most and that is..
MY FAMILY AND FELLOW FRIENDS..
:D
No one said that Valentine's Day is only for people who are in a relationship right??
It's not wrong to give gifts to people you love and care for..
:) :)
And being single is not that bad after all..
Haha..
Nothing shitty to feel about not being in a relationship..
It's our own choice anyway..
.
.
I'm currently continuing watching the Gossip Girl series and also catching up with Glee every week..
This week's Glee is about the obvious, VALENTINE'S DAY..
And this song down here, is the best song in this episode!
You won't regret listening to it!
:D
.
.
Till then,
Love hurts, whether it is right or wrong.
.
.
p.s I don't need those things, I don't need no ring, I don't need anything..
But you with me cause in your company..
I feel happy.
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment