January 20, 2011

upcoming and bygones.

I just went grocery shopping today..
HEHE..
It was fun..
Though crowded with aunties and uncles..
Everyone were shopping for the coming Chinese New Year!!
Weeee~!
I can't wait..
I wanna go back to Penang and visit my relatives and go far away from Melaka..
At least, far away from some bloody asshole.
I'm already in the CNY mood..
Shopping for new clothes and getting moneyy is the best part :D
.
.
So, this Saturday will be Pier 21's performance..
See you there, if any of you reading this is going!
:D
Our T-shirt is now on sale..
Hahaha..
To some people, just wanna let you know this,
I myself know where our band stand..
We might not be that good but so is yours..
Stop bragging about your band in front of us and commenting our band on stuffs which your band is not even good at.
We prefer constructive criticism. Thankyou.
Just cause you are not asked to perform as the guest band, don't be such a sore loser to say you're standard is better than us..
You might be elder than all of us..
But come on lah..
Look at the mirror..
Do you really have the cheek to comment on our band's drumming??
Pfft.
.
.
Oh, listen to this song.. You won't regret..
I swear.

.
.
Till then,
Once a sucker always a suckerrrr..
.
.
p.s If anyone ever asked what was the biggest mistake in my life, I would answer, YOU.

No comments: