January 7, 2011

So what?

First week of January..
What would I say?
It was fun but not productive. AT ALL..
Haha!
All I did was hang out, online, watch tv, sleep and more hang outs..
I swear to God, I myself can't believe I go out everyday.. Without fail..
People said I should get a job..
But I think for me, working makes me feel lifeless..
But if I don't work, I'll be useless..
Blah! Screw it!
LOL.
.
On Monday, I went to sit for me driving practical (computer) test..
I passed already..
:D
An achievement I'm proud of..
Haha..
At least a good news!
Which reminds me, I almost forgotten that I have to go to the Amali thingy tomorrow..
I don't even know what is it about..
I'm srsly sick of all this driving procedures and courses..
I'm bloody confused..
As long as I can pass and drive in the future, then it's fine..
:)
.
.
Till then,
I'm burnt and fried so bad you can have me as a meal.
:P
.
.
p.s And guess what, I'm having more fun and now that we're done, I'm gonna show you I'm alright.
:D

No comments: