Today is the first day of 2011..
It was quite a good start for me
:D
Just had a small party/gathering with friends at my place..
Thank you all for coming!
Hehe..
Happy New Year to all my dearest readers..
I don't even know whether any of you still exists..
But well, I assume you are!
:P
Thank you for staying with me and often visiting this boring page to read all my crappy rants..
Haha..
Most of my friends are leaving for National Service and college..
I hope I'm not too late, but before you all go..
I would like to say these:
.
To Chia Li , May Pin and Melman,
Have fun at NS.. Be strong! Don't let anyone bully you ya.. Make sure you eat more.. Don't skip meals or you won't have energy to do all those stupid marching and strenuous exercises under the Sun.. It's tough for someone lembik like you all! But, don't give up okay! Do your best and don't push yourself to hard.. It's just 3 months! It'll be over before you know it! :D I'll be here waiting for you guys to come back! Hehe.. Have fun!
.
To Brenda, Khay Tong, Celine,
KL is a busy city! Be careful alright! :D Don't be so wild.. You know what I mean.. Hehe.. Study hard and if you're back in melaka, do text me.. As you all know, I'll be bored to DEATH.. Doing almost nothing at all! :D So, when you're back, maybe we can meet up or something! Bren, don't forget, Pier 21's gonna be missing our beloved leader! Looking forward to some more jamming and performances.. Ktong, you can take care of yourself.. I know.. Celine, don't simply walk around alone okay.. You're just so tiny and look so young.. Anyone may strike at any time.. Study hard and get good grades when you're back okay! :D
.
To Christine,
Babe! Canning College eh?? You're the only one who's taking such a big leap forward.. I'm gonna miss you! I still rmb how we met since Form 1.. Until now, after form 5, we're still keeping in touch and going for driving courses together.. It'll be weird without you around already.. But anyways, have fun in Australia! :D Come online often, cause that's the only way we can keep in touch right! Haha.. Good luck and Take care ya! :D I'm gonna miss you babe! Love ya!
.
To other friends who are leaving,
I'm gonna miss you all! Real bad. Take care and good luck in your future! I hope we can meet and keep in touch in the future! :D
.
p.s Goodbyes are just damn bloody painful.
It was quite a good start for me
:D
Just had a small party/gathering with friends at my place..
Thank you all for coming!
Hehe..
Happy New Year to all my dearest readers..
I don't even know whether any of you still exists..
But well, I assume you are!
:P
Thank you for staying with me and often visiting this boring page to read all my crappy rants..
Haha..
Most of my friends are leaving for National Service and college..
I hope I'm not too late, but before you all go..
I would like to say these:
.
To Chia Li , May Pin and Melman,
Have fun at NS.. Be strong! Don't let anyone bully you ya.. Make sure you eat more.. Don't skip meals or you won't have energy to do all those stupid marching and strenuous exercises under the Sun.. It's tough for someone lembik like you all! But, don't give up okay! Do your best and don't push yourself to hard.. It's just 3 months! It'll be over before you know it! :D I'll be here waiting for you guys to come back! Hehe.. Have fun!
.
To Brenda, Khay Tong, Celine,
KL is a busy city! Be careful alright! :D Don't be so wild.. You know what I mean.. Hehe.. Study hard and if you're back in melaka, do text me.. As you all know, I'll be bored to DEATH.. Doing almost nothing at all! :D So, when you're back, maybe we can meet up or something! Bren, don't forget, Pier 21's gonna be missing our beloved leader! Looking forward to some more jamming and performances.. Ktong, you can take care of yourself.. I know.. Celine, don't simply walk around alone okay.. You're just so tiny and look so young.. Anyone may strike at any time.. Study hard and get good grades when you're back okay! :D
.
To Christine,
Babe! Canning College eh?? You're the only one who's taking such a big leap forward.. I'm gonna miss you! I still rmb how we met since Form 1.. Until now, after form 5, we're still keeping in touch and going for driving courses together.. It'll be weird without you around already.. But anyways, have fun in Australia! :D Come online often, cause that's the only way we can keep in touch right! Haha.. Good luck and Take care ya! :D I'm gonna miss you babe! Love ya!
.
To other friends who are leaving,
I'm gonna miss you all! Real bad. Take care and good luck in your future! I hope we can meet and keep in touch in the future! :D
.
p.s Goodbyes are just damn bloody painful.
No comments:
Post a Comment