5th day of exam today..
Meaning 4 subjects left..
Add Maths and those 3 FREAKING SCIENCE!
I sorta regretted taking pure science now..
Wasted my time..
But yea, I'll never be going back that science nightmare again!
So, to all the 3 Sciences, Goodbye!
I won't be seeing you for some time..
:D
Oh and BTW,
8 days to freedom!
Time flies eyy??
Tomorrow will be the first day of December!
My favourite month of the year!
XD
I HOPE YOU KNOW WHY.
Holiday? Christmas?!
Weee! I can't wait!
:)
.
.
.
I'm currently having a bad cough and flu and I'm less than 10 days away from my next performance.
:(
Hopefully I'll be alright by then..
Hehehe..
.
.
Till then,
I'm having weird random feelings these few days..
Must be the exams!
.
p.s The days turn to hours. And it's just a moment before they go. I'm scared to say goodbye cause what's after that?
I don't know.
Meaning 4 subjects left..
Add Maths and those 3 FREAKING SCIENCE!
I sorta regretted taking pure science now..
Wasted my time..
But yea, I'll never be going back that science nightmare again!
So, to all the 3 Sciences, Goodbye!
I won't be seeing you for some time..
:D
Oh and BTW,
8 days to freedom!
Time flies eyy??
Tomorrow will be the first day of December!
My favourite month of the year!
XD
I HOPE YOU KNOW WHY.
Holiday? Christmas?!
Weee! I can't wait!
:)
.
.
.
I'm currently having a bad cough and flu and I'm less than 10 days away from my next performance.
:(
Hopefully I'll be alright by then..
Hehehe..
.
.
Till then,
I'm having weird random feelings these few days..
Must be the exams!
.
p.s The days turn to hours. And it's just a moment before they go. I'm scared to say goodbye cause what's after that?
I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment