35 days.
And still counting..
SPM is srsly so bloody near..
XD
Whatever it is, I just wanna enjoy my last few weeks of high school life to the max..
We're gonna have a class farewell party this Saturday..
Organised by yours truly with the help of some of my awesome classmates..
I hope it'll be a success :D
.
High school's sometimes a nightmare..
But most importantly, it was where I met my friends..
I knew who are truthful to me.. And those who are not..
Thank God for showing me those signs to make me a stronger person..
Some people just love to tear others down..
Those ppl may succeed, but trust me, everyone gets stronger and wiser each day..
I just realized today, being ignorant is the best way to make you a much happier person in life..
.
.
Oh, before I forgot,
Our air is getting more and more polluted each day..
I need fresh air..
The haze today was extremely thick..
I might as well die than further breathing our oh-so-clean air..
So everyone, start recycling..
Use less paper (by having a smaller handwriting)..
Don't waste tissue..
Or you'll have to continue breathing this air forever!
O______o
.
.
p.s A life lived in love will never be dull.
And still counting..
SPM is srsly so bloody near..
XD
Whatever it is, I just wanna enjoy my last few weeks of high school life to the max..
We're gonna have a class farewell party this Saturday..
Organised by yours truly with the help of some of my awesome classmates..
I hope it'll be a success :D
.
High school's sometimes a nightmare..
But most importantly, it was where I met my friends..
I knew who are truthful to me.. And those who are not..
Thank God for showing me those signs to make me a stronger person..
Some people just love to tear others down..
Those ppl may succeed, but trust me, everyone gets stronger and wiser each day..
I just realized today, being ignorant is the best way to make you a much happier person in life..
.
.
Oh, before I forgot,
Our air is getting more and more polluted each day..
I need fresh air..
The haze today was extremely thick..
I might as well die than further breathing our oh-so-clean air..
So everyone, start recycling..
Use less paper (by having a smaller handwriting)..
Don't waste tissue..
Or you'll have to continue breathing this air forever!
O______o
.
.
p.s A life lived in love will never be dull.
No comments:
Post a Comment