First of all, today's weather is so friggin' hot!
PLUS, our school had an electricity breakdown today..
Our class was also affected so i felt "tortured" during lessons today!
Seeing everyone fanning themselves was kinda cute and fun to watch..
HAHA..
I was feeling very restless this morning in school..
I had no idea why..
It's like, whatever I am doing can't seem to be right..
:/
I felt uncomfortable sitting down, didn't want to stand, didn't want to sleep..
Don't know what exactly did I want to do also..
LOL.
I blame the weather.
But the day got a liiiitttle bit better after getting back my Bio paper..
It wasn't that good but it sure was so much better than what I expected..
THANK YOU, GOD!
:)
p.s Weather is a great bluffer. I guess the same is true of our human society-things can look dark, then a break shows in the clouds, and all is changed.
PLUS, our school had an electricity breakdown today..
Our class was also affected so i felt "tortured" during lessons today!
Seeing everyone fanning themselves was kinda cute and fun to watch..
HAHA..
I was feeling very restless this morning in school..
I had no idea why..
It's like, whatever I am doing can't seem to be right..
:/
I felt uncomfortable sitting down, didn't want to stand, didn't want to sleep..
Don't know what exactly did I want to do also..
LOL.
I blame the weather.
But the day got a liiiitttle bit better after getting back my Bio paper..
It wasn't that good but it sure was so much better than what I expected..
THANK YOU, GOD!
:)
p.s Weather is a great bluffer. I guess the same is true of our human society-things can look dark, then a break shows in the clouds, and all is changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment