September 15, 2010

Don't fight, don't hide those stars in your eyes.

First day of trials today..
And I don't think I'm satfisfied..
:(
Especially my History paper which I think less then 10 questions, i am sure, are correct..
And the rest, I just tikam-ed!
I don't think it's difficult because the questions are quite straightforward..
But the point is, I did not study.. THAT'S WHAT I GET!
I was born to hate History..
After completing both the BM paper, my hands were practically shivering..
Not because I was nervous for the next paper..
That was because of writing few essays non stop..
And we only had 10 minutes recess.. WTH?!
My stomach was practically growling when I did the last paper..
Bad idea of not eating..
.
Thank God 2moro is a holiday!!
:D
But I still have to face the book and glue my ass to the chair and study..
I can't wait for all these exams to be over!
Till then.
.
.
p.s I keep telling myself I won't fail cause you told me to think positive.
<3

No comments: