Celine,
Be STRONG!
WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ALRIGHT..
Janine, Jenn and I are always right behind (or beside) you to listen to ur babbles..
XD
Cheer Up! Love ya!
:D
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So, we arranged our tables today in class..
For the Trials exam..
OK, I'm srsly freaking out!
I swear to God, I will not be able to finish studying..
Makes not much difference if I study or not, either..
I really don't know how people spend so much time studying..
I hope I have their determination..
Another 3 months to freedom!
:DDD
.
.
p.s If SPM is really a war, I would surrender.
Be STRONG!
WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ALRIGHT..
Janine, Jenn and I are always right behind (or beside) you to listen to ur babbles..
XD
Cheer Up! Love ya!
:D
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So, we arranged our tables today in class..
For the Trials exam..
OK, I'm srsly freaking out!
I swear to God, I will not be able to finish studying..
Makes not much difference if I study or not, either..
I really don't know how people spend so much time studying..
I hope I have their determination..
Another 3 months to freedom!
:DDD
.
.
p.s If SPM is really a war, I would surrender.
No comments:
Post a Comment