I just realize, my high school life is coming to an end in another few months..
I think saying goodbye is much harder like how it used to be when we're in primary school..
Maybe that's because you know almost 80% of your friends are going to be in the same secondary school..
But now, there are so many universities and colleges in the WORLD..
Everyone will just be on their own from now on..
No more having group talks between classes..
No more talking bout people we don't like..
No more eating together in the canteen..
:(
Worst, no more hanging out..
I know some may say, we can still hangout after that!
But, maybe for the first few months?
What happens to years after that?
I don't like getting emotional on these stuffs..
Some may think it's rather stupid..
But I have and made many great friends for the past years and I don't want this to come to an end..
Jenn and Shirinnah, now you know why i keep asking you to come MMU with me..
HAHA..
But, not anymore..
"Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Makes me keep thinking about more hello(s) and goodbye(s)..
And what will I be 10 years from now..
What will happen to my friends??
I hope we won't lose contact with each other.
Haha..
One thing for sure, eventho our school is so dumb and crappy!
I know I'm gonna miss it!
T___T
p.s I just don't do well with goodbyes!
I think saying goodbye is much harder like how it used to be when we're in primary school..
Maybe that's because you know almost 80% of your friends are going to be in the same secondary school..
But now, there are so many universities and colleges in the WORLD..
Everyone will just be on their own from now on..
No more having group talks between classes..
No more talking bout people we don't like..
No more eating together in the canteen..
:(
Worst, no more hanging out..
I know some may say, we can still hangout after that!
But, maybe for the first few months?
What happens to years after that?
I don't like getting emotional on these stuffs..
Some may think it's rather stupid..
But I have and made many great friends for the past years and I don't want this to come to an end..
Jenn and Shirinnah, now you know why i keep asking you to come MMU with me..
HAHA..
Because it is too damn hard, I can't even begin to explain to you how much I'm gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you everyday, it makes me not want to go.
I used to think that universities and colleges are a long way more..But, not anymore..
"Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back."
It's amazing how time flies like that..Makes me keep thinking about more hello(s) and goodbye(s)..
And what will I be 10 years from now..
What will happen to my friends??
I hope we won't lose contact with each other.
Haha..
One thing for sure, eventho our school is so dumb and crappy!
I know I'm gonna miss it!
T___T
p.s I just don't do well with goodbyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment