I decided to revive my blog because I have a lot in my mind these days and if I have no where to voice it out, i might as well burst and die..
I went to school today..
No one noticed my swollen eyes..
Maybe ONE person..
I put on a fake smile, no one ever notice what am I feeling deep down in my heart..
Someone said,
'People tend to get blinded by love.'
Am I one of them?
I'm so confused..
I need an answer.
So many confessions to make but another question, How do I do it?
What will happen if I..?
What wouldn't happen if I..?
What might happen if I..?
Call me a coward, i don't care..
I'm afraid of the future..
I'm afraid of what people might think of me..
If anyone ever said, I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME..
Trust me, their lying..
No one in human race will not care about what people think of them..
It's times like this, i really need someone to talk to..
A friend? Or maybe my parents?
BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT!
Most parents think at an age like mine, I'm still young for love..
They think in our lives, the most important thing to do is STUDY and do nothing.. But study..
Some of my friends do not even care..
Some don't treat me as their close friend anymore since we're in different classes and all that..
Some after telling them, they tell other people..
Dear God,
Is is that wrong to even be in a relationship and not tell your parents?
I want them to know.. I would love to share everything with them..
But God, How?
Is life really this tough?
Am I alone?
p.s Give me an answer, please.
I went to school today..
No one noticed my swollen eyes..
Maybe ONE person..
I put on a fake smile, no one ever notice what am I feeling deep down in my heart..
Someone said,
'People tend to get blinded by love.'
Am I one of them?
I'm so confused..
I need an answer.
So many confessions to make but another question, How do I do it?
What will happen if I..?
What wouldn't happen if I..?
What might happen if I..?
Call me a coward, i don't care..
I'm afraid of the future..
I'm afraid of what people might think of me..
If anyone ever said, I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME..
Trust me, their lying..
No one in human race will not care about what people think of them..
It's times like this, i really need someone to talk to..
A friend? Or maybe my parents?
BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT!
Most parents think at an age like mine, I'm still young for love..
They think in our lives, the most important thing to do is STUDY and do nothing.. But study..
Some of my friends do not even care..
Some don't treat me as their close friend anymore since we're in different classes and all that..
Some after telling them, they tell other people..
Dear God,
Is is that wrong to even be in a relationship and not tell your parents?
I want them to know.. I would love to share everything with them..
But God, How?
Is life really this tough?
Am I alone?
p.s Give me an answer, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment