February 12, 2010

FebruaRRRRRRRy.

Okay, first of all..
I don't know where to start..
I miss blogging..
I hate doing homeworks!
And other school craps..
:(
This week was rather tiring..
In a way...... Somehow,
I'm used to it..
HAHA..
Oh by the way,
I have a vibrating watch! (And i didnt even know!)
Yesterday Jenn and I got bored in class..
So she wanted to discover my watch..
XD
And it really vibrated!!
:P
Okay, I admit, we're rather sua-ku!
.
.
On the 10th of February!
So far, the unluckiest day in 2010..
I had some Water Issues!
First my phone fell into the swimming pool..
It really touched the floor of the pool OK!
Damn unlucky..
After that at home, I spilled a cup of water on the floor..
T_______T
IDK why.. It's like my hand suddenly had no muscles!
haha..
But thank god!
My phone is alright!
Miracle phone :D
Moral of the story, buy Sony Erricson phones!
.
.
.
So anyways,
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!
n
Happy Valentines Day!
:D
To Shirinnah n ChaoWeeeee!!
Good Luck in your MSSN!! Sorry I couldn't be there to support you guys..
.
.
.
.
p.s Be my Valentine! Thank you for the chocolates!

No comments: