Hello peeps out dere!
I just got home from Christine's party!
Eventho school's out like wat, few weeks ago??
I missed my friends already!! dramatic. i know!
Then again, someone's turning sixteen again!
Happy Sweet Sixteenth Birthday,
Darsh (4/12)
Chia Li (4/12)
Jia Yun (4/12)
Christine (7/12)
Mei Yong (7/12)
Marilyn Teh (8/12)
ME (soon to come!) :P
.
.
Anyways, I'll be away on the 8th to 11th..
:D
Family Vacation!! <3
Will be going to Phuket, Thailand with some of my relatives from KL..
It was all planned last minute..
HEHE.
But who cares?
I'd give you anything, just take me away from here!
Holidays are rather boring..
Everyone's on their own vacation..
Hanging out sometimes is just not the best way to kill boredm..
Which reminds me, I haven't watched 2012!!
:'(
Seems like everyone watched this movie already..
Everyone's talking bout that show..
.
.
And oh yea, my dog has a Facebook profile!
:P
Not my idea tho.
Go add him if you want!
Till then,
Good Night!! xoxo.
.
p.s I'm sure I'll miss you!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment