December 25, 2009

Jingle Bells.

Merry Christmas!!
Everyone's probably celebrating..
But, here I am..
Bored to death.
HAHA.
My Christmas Eve was awesome, i should say..
Woke up rather early yesterday..
ChiaLi came over at 8AM..
Then went to watch Alvin and The Chipmunks 2..
It was soo cute!!
:D
Funny how they name the female chipmunks, Chipettes..
Reminds me of Mel!
She likes to say that word tho she doesnt know the meaning..
After the movie, went Jamming!! <3
After such a long time..
I miss jamming.. (With Raveena)..
XD
We did lots of crazy stuff during jamming yesterday..
For example, we indirectly turned Ravee into a bird..
And as usual.. The gossiping and catching-up-with-things session..
HAHAHA.
Long story..
I came home at 7 plus..
Had my dinner and went to Portugese Settlement with Sherwon, MayPin, Lotte, ShinYee, GimToong, HanYang n Glenn..
I swear, if i ever go there again..
I'm so gonna wear a raincoat!!
Those people were like practically spraying the snow spray at EVERYONE..
At 12 midnight, everywhere was crowded..
Traffic jam..
Snow spray everywhere..
I was suffocating and probably would even die if i stay there any longer..
Haha.
:P
Enjoy ur trip in Langkawi, darling.
Can't wait for 2moro!
p.s If only we could sit together a moment and talk forever just to pass the time.

No comments: