December 31, 2009

2010

I just got a courier service from Poslaju yesterday!!
Guess wat, It's from UK!!
Thanks for ur bday present MJ!!
I loved it..
Thank you so so so much!
I'm so damn proud I got my very first package tru courier service..
Hehehe.
Pathetic, huh?
XD
.
.
OH YEA,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KAYSHA!!!
Went out for a movie yesterday, SHERLOCK HOLMES!
It was goood!!
Some ppl say it was boring, maybe becos of all those talking..
But overall the movie was great!!
I didn't know Dr. Watson was Jude Law until we came out from the theatre and Darsh was like, "Jude Law hot rite?"
Then i said, "OMG! Jude Law was in the movie?!"
O.o
I didnt even realise it was him..
He had moustache on, OK!
I'm not that observant after all..
XD
.
.
New year's eve today!
TOMORROW IS NEXT YEAR!!
So fast!!
School's gonna reopen in like,
FOUR BLARDY DAYS MORE!!
:(
STUPID.STUPID.STUPID
Ishh~!
.
.
Till then,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
May the year 2010 be as good and even better than year 2009..
:P
p.s She's so annoying!

No comments: