November 13, 2009

Silent Killer :)

The title for this post is super random.
That's cos we played this game called Silent Killer and i suddenly thought of it..
^.~ the winking game!
SO,
I still haven't decide whether to go skool 2moro or not.
Having this Parenthon thing in school..
It's a marathon for about 2KM around Melaka Raya and Bandar Hilir..
-
I got back most of the subjects already..
All I could say is that MY SEJARAH SUCKS!!
I officially hate Sejarah.
History is soo boring..
I still dun understand why the hell do we need to study this subject..
Especially Form 4 History..
I shall not say it here..
Sensitive topic and as a civilised student, i won't.
:D
Anyways, people around me are getting sick nowadays..
At first it was Jac.. She had this major(x2) flu on Monday..
Her nose was bright red (like Rudolph! OMG.Christmas is coming~!)
Not forgetting, she kept sneezing and I couldn't imagine how much tissue she wasted..
Two days later, Shirinnah fell sick..
Flu also..
She was absent from school yesterday and today, her voice was still not normal..
So i guess she's not well yet..
And today, during tuition..
SweeChin had tissue stuffed up her nose the whole time and her eyes were all teary..
Flu again..
:(
Go away, you stupid flu bacteria!
But anyways,
To my darlings Jac n SweeChin n Shirinnah,
GET WELL SOON SO WE COULD GO HANG OUT SOME DAY OK!
:D
-
-
p.s You make me feel like love is hearing laugther in the rain
<3

No comments: