I'm backk~!
LATEST NEWS: High School is affected with the H1N1 virus..
The students have been quarantined.. Wahaha..
I think IJC is gonna close soon either..
Found out there was ONE effing case in our skool..
WHY? WHY? WHY?
I dun wan the skool to close!!!
Wat am i gonna do at home??
Bore myself to death?!
And plus, i dun wanna have those replacements classes on Saturdays..
Hmm.. So.. *pray hard*
LATEST NEWS: High School is affected with the H1N1 virus..
The students have been quarantined.. Wahaha..
I think IJC is gonna close soon either..
Found out there was ONE effing case in our skool..
WHY? WHY? WHY?
I dun wan the skool to close!!!
Wat am i gonna do at home??
Bore myself to death?!
And plus, i dun wanna have those replacements classes on Saturdays..
Hmm.. So.. *pray hard*
-
Bout my weeekk..
Didn't really study this week..
Bout my weeekk..
Didn't really study this week..
Let's see..
Monday had Hari Koku Rehearsal..
Tuesday had photography session..
Wednesday also photography session..
Thursday Hari Koku, Hari Q..
Friday- Nothing unusual..
Monday had Hari Koku Rehearsal..
Tuesday had photography session..
Wednesday also photography session..
Thursday Hari Koku, Hari Q..
Friday- Nothing unusual..
XD
PRACTICALLY DIDN'T REALLY HAD CLASS DIS WHOLE WEEK!!
fun.fun.fun
PRACTICALLY DIDN'T REALLY HAD CLASS DIS WHOLE WEEK!!
fun.fun.fun
-
Oh yea..
Pier 21 had a COMEBACK PERFORMANE!
After sucha long time...
We were informed last minute bout our performance..
Less than 24 hours before our performance i guess..
So for the first time, we had a performance without any practise!!
HAHAHA..
The results of our performance was not bad..
Except i didn't really memorize da lyrics for all song..
Can go check out facebook..
There's a video there..
Plain embarrasing~~
But wat do u expect??
I wasn't even preparedd...
:P
We wore skool T-shirts and track pants..
Pfft~!!
-
Note to myself:
STOP HATING PEOPLE!!
As u all noe i posted some stuff bout someone i hated so much few days ago..
There's this "SO CALLED GOOD FRIEND" in skool...
And she's pissing me off..
I won't be happy unless i get to make her life miserable!!!
MUAHAHAHA...
I seriously dunno wat to do..
I feel lyk giving her a piece of my mind and make her go on her knees and weeeep lyk a babyy!
That'll put a smile on my face..
:D
-
p.s You're making me feel the same old feeling again!
No comments:
Post a Comment