Heyy all!
It's been a long long time..
So, anyone missed me?
HAHA.
Just came back from camp last week..
Was in Port Dickson n KL yesterday n day before yesterday..
My family were supposed to stay in PD for a nite..
But after looking at the number of humans dere, we changed our minds..
We went Port Dickson in the morning and left in the afternoon..
Look at my hair colour! I swear i did not dye my hair!
Dat place is kinda boring actually..
Nothing but beaches..
So after that, we drived up to KL..
Went Mid Valley and shopped..
I gotta admit..
It was lyk heaven !
Did i mention they had a FEW shops selling musical instruments?
All in the same building..
:P
After that we went to The Gardens..
It's another shopping mall..
OMG?!
The things there are darn expensive man!!
RM3000+++ FOR A WATCH?!
Insane, i tell u!
Not forgetting many many other different shops..
Next day, we went to Mines..
dat place was not that bad laa...
At least better than Dataran Pahlawan in Melaka..
HAHA..
They had dis book fair there..
And it was the last day..
Lucky huh??
But unfortunately..
There were not much books left either..
Anyways, another reason why i love Mines..
Is because of this...
Cool rite?? It's my name!! SSN~
And they have dis logo EVERYWHERE in the mall!
HEHE :D
Okayy..
Forget bout that trip..
Now, its all about Fellowship Camp 09..
EXTRA: I designed the name tag.. Together with Jac..
It's a lil childish..
The camp was awesome..
Except for the fact that SOMEONE was ............................. me
Well, go figure!
Oh yea.. Before i forget.. The nite before i went to the camp..
I was at Sherwon's party...
Wat can i say?
It was FUN! And yea.. WET at the same time!
HEHE..
I dunno i ate how many lollipops man..
And we took many pictures..
But for the time being, I'm lazy to upload all..
So, here is ONE!
Me and Jia Ying~
Before i end dis post..
I just wanna say I HATE STALKERS!!
And Jenn, whatever u told me moments ago on msn..
I hope it's not true!
If it is.. I SERIOUSLY DUNNO WAT AM I GONNA DO!!!
p.s Mixed feelings.





No comments:
Post a Comment