It's a holi-holiday~!
But not for yesterday..
School was ON as usual.. aish!!
Everything was kinda normal..
Except Shirinnah wasn't in school 2day..
:'(
Watched some lame debate in the hall before recess..
Oh yea..
And "double upset" whacked my ass..
Pervert, much??
Just becos i asked her wat's her waistline..
Just becos i asked her wat's her waistline..
She said "HAHA. Do you wanna embarass me??"
XD
LiHui brought a measuring tape I'm not vry sure why..
Then we were using it..
So.. Out of curiosity, I asked her..
:P
And.. That's What I Got for being too kepoh..
Add Math period was really really vry boring..
Peter was teaching crapping all the time..
=.=
=.=
I got really bored so Jac and I did this..

That Noorashikin was talking bout breastfeeding the whole time..
And she pronounced it as "brassfeeding"
WTH?
She seriously have some problems..
Anyways..
That's practically my day in skool!!
Till then,
I miss u, Shirinnah~!
Hehe..
I want a full report bout the competition when u come back..
:D
p.s Shitboy seriously disgusts me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment