May 27, 2009

The Return of.... ME! :D

So, I've been neglecting my blog recently..
Busy busy, you know..
Exams...
But anyways..
IT'S OVER!! WooHooo~!
Well, not exactly..
Having another paper on friday..
SIVIK...
Haha.
I gotta admit..
Time really flies....
Before i even know it..
Mid year is over!!
:P
ANYWAYSSSS,
Looking forward to manymanymany things!!
Not forgetting.. I may be a lil late..
But, HAPPY BELATED BDAY, Sherwon!
Dun say i did not wish her.. I DID!
Early in the morning of her birthday..
Haha!
And Sherwon! Lookin forward to your birthday party this Saturday!
:D
Oh yea!
I'm desperate for something!
JAMMING
Muahahahahaha....
Did i mention exams bring bad luck??
That day after completing my Sejarah paper..
i had a lot of EXTRA time..
Dun ask why!!
:P
I was bored.. So, i was playing with the blade..
Serial killer, i tell u!
I dunno how'd it happen.. But the blade cut me..
DEEP DEEP DEEP IN MY FLESH!!
curse that sharp thing!!
I'm not those EMO-s who go cut their hand on purpose and leave a scar there..
NO OFFENSE, to *HEHEHEHE*... whomever it may concern.
:)
Till then,
Will be back for MORE!!
Byee!
------------------
p.s Pier21's next performance 4th of June at SKE!
Be there!!
For more info, leave a message at my cbox.

No comments: