April 26, 2009

An unhappy note of mine.

I was over the moon yesterday and now i'm down in the dumps.
up and down just like a yo-yo.
I always wondered whether did i made the right decision to actually join that sport or not..
Maybe i didn't last time..
But i sure do regret it now..
I just got back.. The time now is 1.34AM to be exact..
There's no way i can let out my expression..
Except here..
Obviously, that sport is a tough and difficult sport..
And we just made the team in like wat??
Few months ago..
And they're expecting so much from us..
FYI, we're still schooling..
And we have studies and kokurikulum activities..
COULD U AT LEAST UNDERSTAND WAT I'M GOIN TRU HERE??
I'm not saying this to everyone..
Just some particular people..
You said we're absent becos we're lazy??
No discipline?
Not serious?
I shall say it again: pathetic.
DO U EVER HAVE THE SLIGHTEST THOUGHT OF OUR PARENTS NOT LETTING US COME??
Just blame everything on us..
Fail to be an adult..
Everything u do is just scold scold scold..
After seeing ur poker PASTRY-face..
I dun even have the mood to talk..
At least that better coach understands..
You're more of a sadist..
Thanks Shirinnah darl for ur comforting words.. love ya
Life is seriously one constant battle.
Till then,
BIG SIGHS.
p.s If i am allowed to kill someone in this world.. It would be you.

No comments: