I seriously feel lyk going to a 10000 feet cliff right now..
And just jump down dive wayyy down..
Not that i want to commit suicide..
I hope u'll be down dere so i can juz step on ur head and u'll be 1metre shorter than wat u are now..
ARGHH!
I just can't stand her already..
So what? You think u're in a better class and u're ALL THAT perfect or watsoever..
I noe u claim that MANYYY boys and girls lyk u la..
Dun have to show off..
Just wait till i can't stand you anymore!
I'll seriously and i PROMISE myself, I'll give u a piece of my mind!!
So that u can just stopp flaunting the so-called-"LAVISH LIFE" of yours..
----------------------------------
Anyways, skool really sucks..
Especially PJ time..
Our class modern dance is sooo getting from BAD to WORSE!!
And wat's more??.. I dunno wat's going on..
Some genius when and destroy our whole plan..
Feeling vry restless in skool nowadays.. Teachers took away my sleeping time!!
Seriously nervous bout the test results..
:O
Save Me!!
I think i'm gonne explode soon..
Can't i just eat dynamites for meals??
p.s Now i know wat they mean by "true colours".. Cos I just saw yourss..

No comments:
Post a Comment