I officially officially hate dat x-x-x!!
Never have i hated someone so much before!
ARGGGHHH..
Phsycotic piece of organism shit..
I think animals are smarter than u..
---------------------------------------------------------
It's been quite a long time since i update my blog..
Blame it all on skool..
Hahah..
sorry bout da cursing above.. some idiot was juz testing my patience..
Anyway, back to my story..
It's just da 2nd month skooling and i already hate some TEACHERS..
Not that i want to hate them..
Like my form teacher.. Firstly, she barely even teach us..
BM n Sejarah..
Secondly, she keeps on talking nonsense..
Just to waste time so she dun have to teach..
I shall not blame her..
I dunno wat's her main reason to not teach either..
The good thing's dat i get to do more stupider stuff during her class..
Like draw da wall..
Which i usually do..
And walk around the class.. BLABLABLA..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio, Moral and English test over..
Hmm..
I've no comments..
Bio is INTERESTING..
Hehe..
My fav subject among the 3 sciences..
I hate dun really like Physics..
First test and i'm quite confident i'm gonna flunk my add maths..
Tho i haven't sit for dat paper.. But i can predict da future..
Nyahaha..
>.<
I'm going CRAZZYYY!!!
I juz can't figure out why i keep on laughing without any particular reasons nowadays..
And i keep drawing weird stuffs..
My brain has been invaded by aliens..
I guess that's all 4 dis post..
Will be back soon.. i hope..
Till then,
Take care and appreciate ur teachers who teaches you during classes..
Seriously, u're considered lucky already..
p.s My "OLIVER JAMES addiction" sickness is back!!
i.love.you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment