January 29, 2009

CNY 2009~

Hello~~!
I just got back from Penang yesterday..
If u wanna noe why, my mom is from there..
And all my maternal relatives are there..
So, i have to be there too..
:D
Stayed dere for only 3 days..
Luckily.. Or i'll bore myself to death there..
The worst part about going back 2 visit ur relatives are when they start saying things lyk:
WOW! U look different.. or.. Your younger sister is becoming taller than u..
ARGHHH!! Shush.. I noe i'm shortt!!
:P
I kinda lyk Penang cos it's a place known for food food food and nothing but food..
I can have lyk soooo many meals a day..
No wonder Penang is always well known for their food..
But one thing weird bout dat state is..
Every road looks the same..
God knows why i think so..
:S
And so, missin my frens loads.. almost a week i did not see them..
Not a week.. Maybe few days..
Gahh!!
You wouldn't noe how many open house(s) i missed..
:'(
I wanna go!!! WHY??! Every year i will HAVE TO miss my fren's open house..
Sad sad sad...
But anyways, New Year's not totally over yet!!
Still looking forwards to some more ANG PAUssss~~!
$.$
Err..
I dunno wat to crap already..
I should stop or this post will get lamer n lamer..
Haha.
I guess dat's all for this post..
Till then, see ya!!
Time, please dun fly so fast!! Well, not this time..
I dun wanna go back to hell so soon..
_____________
p.s My Life Would Suck Without You
<3

No comments: