December 23, 2008

Sincerely from the vry bottom of my heart..

Hi.. So i'm back..
2nd entry 4 today..
I'm not gonna blog about my schedule today or anything..
HEHE.
I guess dis is a post where i PLAN to speak my feelings..
Firstly,
I do not know how 2 say it in words or do it in action..
You may think u're love is kinda like a one-sided love..
When you think i don't care about you.. I DO..
When u think u're forgotten.. truthfully.. YOU'RE NOT..
You're always in my mind..
But sometimes..
Words just fail..
I do not know how 2 express my feelings..
In my mind..
I really feel like telling u wat's in it..
EVERYTIME.. EVERYTHING..
But i just fail to do so..
Why? I do not know..
:P
Anyways,
Sometimes its just hard for me to tell u how i feel..
It may hurt u or cause misunderstandings..
I think it was right for me to say i will tell u practically everything..
It feels much better..
:D
Well,
At least no more misunderstandings..
HEHE.
You just do not know how deeply i had fallen for you..
Quote from TWILIGHT..
"And the lamb fell for the lion"
:)
Its like all the time i've been blinded..
And now slowly realising..
I've done too much..
I did this to me..
Falling for you..
I know it may sound stupid or whatever..
It's the first time i'm feeling this way..
Is this unfamiliar new feeling call LOVE??
HAHAHAHA..
God knows..
I bet most of my frens will be thinking..
Ooooo... The CRAZY NOISY SILLY TALKATIVE me had fallin in love with you..
XD
Who cares??
Rumours always go on..
And it never ends.. :P
That's cause people dun think of how impurr-fect they are before spreading fake rumours about others..
No offense.. ^^
I just want u to know..
I'm not those girls..
Who can play with anyone's feelings whenever they like..
When i get something.. It's hard 4 me to give up!
Some ppl may not have da same perspective of u..
Maybe everyone else thinks u're "that type" of person..
But i dun..
I believe everyone deserves a second chance..
HEEHEE :D
I just dunno how 2 express myself too much..
People say: Let the guy do the first move..
I guess i'm hoping that'll happen..
So..
After you, SIR!!
haha..
You're just so caring n protective..
ily~
And i can't believe im doing this..
Confessing my feelings..
On the web..
Where ANYONE can read..
I've seriously changed!!
>.<
p.s I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY.. IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
Dear readers.. do not ask me who am i refering to..
And someone will know i'm refering it to you ^^
Message to that "someone": Thanks for reading.. i hope u really know how i feel now..
EYE ELL-OH-VEE-EE YOO!!
Kisses to all~ :D

No comments: