December 27, 2008

Partayyy~!

2nd day of Christmas..
And ChiewNee's birthday party!
:D
Was outta idea of wat present 2 get her..
So, LuEe n I went Mahkota+Dataran 2 shop for her present..
First we went Dataran's gift shops..
To find some stuffs..
We stopped at soo many shops..
Comparing the all the price..
Hahaha..
Everyone's facing financial crisis..
In the end we decided to go Mahkota..
And did da same thing..
:P
But, our legs felt so "boneless"..
Then we just decided 2 get a soft toy..
Which cost us RM--.--
I shudn't mention da price here..
:X
Anyways, i dunno why..
I'm lyk vry random today..
Which i think is not a very good thing..
Cos i did annoyed LuEe a few times.. Sorry LuEeee!!
Oh yea, since i went broke paying for da present, drinks was on LuEe today!
Thank Euuu!! >.<
I got a pink straw n she got a green straw..
Which is kinda freaky..
Becos.. aishh.. dun ask why..
LuEe's too obsessed with GREEN..
=.=
And i was kinda fascinated by PINK stuffs today..
Don't know why..
Photobucket
We kinda took 70% of our time window shopping rather than shopping 4 ChiewNee's present..
HAHA.
Even tried clothes.. And we wanted 2 buy LOLLIPOPS..But we did not..:(
And cuddling almost all the soft toys that caught our eyes..
After that, headed home..
Bathe.. And of to LuEe's hse..
We did a card 4 ChiewNee..
Handmade kayy??
:P
Here's a picture of it!
This is wat written INSIDE da card.. HEHE

We were kinda late when we arrived at ChiewNee's hse..

Ehehehe..
But anyways..
Da party was rather awesome!!
The food was great!
:)
And i guess dat's all?
I skipped training 2day :D
I drew something on LuEe's whiteboard..
With PERMANENT marker..
Directly in da centre..
I wrote this:

p.s You should really stop bugging me!!
And I HATE YOU.. i dun even like u.. GET LOST okay??

imissyou~ :)

No comments: