1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about ten things in their own blog and post these rules .You need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don`t forget to leave them a comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog.
one
I'm reading New Moon currently
two
I just finished reading Twilight two days ago
three
I'm on a holiday today
four
My name in the IC doesnt start with an 'S'
five
I love my band
six
Sometimes i dun hate my enemy
seven
I'm not playing any instruments in my band, but I still love playing the guitar
eight
I'm planning on writting da last 2 facts about people i love
nine
I'm in love with Oliver James n his voice
ten
I love you..
I TAGG:
.chaowee.luee.ashley.
No comments:
Post a Comment