October 19, 2008

2nd-day-of-freedom post

I'M BACK PPL..
*heehee
sometimes going online too often is kinda bored..
i have nothing 2 do on de internet now..
but b4 PMR..
i noe n i swear i planned many things 2 do online..
:P
so, yesterday was a whole busy day fr me..
not really busy..
just busier than usual..
only some ppl noe why..
and if u wanna noe, ask God..
Going luee's hse later in the evening..
Looking forward to it..
Because most of my frens are gonna be dere..
And i haven't seen them 4 2 days..
I'm starting 2 miss them already..
I bet luee's at her home busy preparing while all of us are still relaxing at home..
poor luee..
Waiting fr chiali n jenn 2 come over then we'll go dere 2gether..
p.s i love maxxi..
(jenn & bren.. keep quiet.. i noe u noe wat's maxxi)

No comments: