September 17, 2008

Secret Number 486

lyrics 4 da song,"secret number 486" by younha.. i find it kinda funny n interesting at da same time.. da song is nice too..

Don't tell me that you miss me every hour
I don't understand scripted dating lines
Don't tell me over a hundred times that you love me
You're ruining our relationship
Girl's aren't as naive as you think
Making us happy is slightly different
Express your love 4 times a day
Laugh 8 times
Kiss me 6 times
It's the only password to my heart
No one else can know it
So only you can have me
You're my secret boy
Don't appear out of nowhere
I don't always get surprised
When you see my face without make-up
I even get mad
Guys aren't as fragile as girls
Don't give up because its too hard
Understand that i want only you
Girls are always decieved by flirty guys
I hope you become someone who can console me after you trouble me

p.s din noe da meaning of da song was dat cute.. :D

No comments: