Rules
1.Each player of this game starts off with15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a post oftheir own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!
Weird/Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts fifteen
I always talk to my dogg.. Although he doesnt understand.. But its kinda fun sometimes (:
Weird/Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts fourteen
I admit i love attention.. BUT..BUT.. definetely not frm teachers.. not teachers' pet wannabe.. XD
Weird/Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts thirteen
I get all crappy sometimes.. Till i dunno wat m i talking..^^
Weird/Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts twelve
I enjoy disturbing ppl.. Until they get angry.. There's when i'm satisfied!! XP
Weird /Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts eleven
I love spying on couples.. I noe it may sounds lame.. But..... u'll nvr noe wat they'll do!!
Weird/Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts ten
I find Frencchh-kissing not hawt!!! I think it's juz simply GROSSS..
Weird Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts nine
I lyk 2 annoy teachers.. That's why many of them hates me!! Haha.. :D
Weird Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts eight
I think some friends even far or close frens.. Can be vry irritating sometimes.. (i mean YOU, JENN!!)
Weird Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts seven
I love singing in da showers!! (totally agree with u, chao!)
Weird Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts six
I can't stand seeing LALAs... they're juz so pathetic.. n i hate their striped socks.. da thing juz cant go any higher.. worst than nerds..
Weird Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts five
I think some nerds n geeks are cute!! n hawt.. compared to emo-s..
Weird Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts four
I'm afraid of the dark!! ):
Weird Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts three
I love The Jonas Brothers!! I dont care how many ppl dislike them.. I still love you Joe!!
Weird Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts two
I don't usually dream.. But my friends always dream weird stuffs about me.. God knows why?
Weird Thing/Habits/Little Known Facts one
I love my life!!! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment