last nite was band nite.. my second time going.. it rawks.. da theme 4 dis year's concert was about movie theme songs.. MUSIC OFF THE GOLDEN SCREEN.. wonder who came up with dat name? its.. nice.. n bren, jenn n i.. performed.. da perfomance went well.. at least we succeeded.. well, there may be ppl who despise us.. when we were performing.. who noes?? nvm.. 2 whoever dat is.. i'm sorry we made u hate us!! overall da performance.. no bad comments.. hehe n thanks ya'll 4 comin n support esp chao, chiew, sherwon, mel, genie, chris, mei huey, may zee, n many others!! thx 4 supporting~!!! mwahxx.. luv u guys a lot! 2 jenn, u were vry handsome.. n hopw u're okayy with ur flu now.. n YOU DIDNT GO 2 SKOOL 2DAY!!! ish! i gotta bare sitting without u.. i juz cant stop 2 movin around.. anyways, i gotta go 2 ashley's place!! PARTEHH~~~
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot..
So tell me now and tell me the truth,
So I can say , I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the ones I won't forget..
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you.
p.s CONGRATS 2 Pheonix from IJC.. u guys rock!
Congrats to band 4 making da concert a success..
No comments:
Post a Comment