July 2, 2008

Abstracts~~

~~♥ DO what makes you happy
be with who makes you SMILE
LAUGH as much as u breathe
love as long as you LIVE.


~~♥ If i died tonight, I go with no regrets
If it is in your arms, I know that I was blessed
If your eyes are the last thing I see
I know the beauty heaven holds for me.

~~♥Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
for a break that will make everything alright
there's always a reason why you don't enjoy life.

~~♥Friends are like balloons
Once you let them go
You can't get them back

~~♥There's a reson why God wants you 2 be in this world
Don't give your life back to God
As He doesnt need it back yet.

~~♥Life is like a box of chocolate
You won't know what you'll get

~~♥If you do something for a reward
Its better you don't waste a time

~~♥Don't regret meeting someone
There's a reason why he/she is in part of your life

~~♥Treasure everyone around you
Cause you might not know when will they leave you

No comments: